I love creating design boards in my space time just for the sake of searching through furniture and putting together pieces that I might not necessarily choose for my own home. My style for my own home probably wouldn't be cottage or country but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy the look and get a thrill out of creating a design concept for that style!
That's the fun thing about working with different types of clients - different types of unique styles. I basically get to live vicariously through them and get a taste of different designs.
It's important to keep this fact in mind - just because it might not be your style doesn't mean it's not good style.
Go ahead and SHOP IT -->
- Sofa from Pier 1 Imports
- Chair from Noya Decor
- Painting from Invaluable
- Coffee Table from Craft Home Decor
- Side Table from All Modern
- Table Lamp from All Modern
- Floor Lamp from All Modern
- Chevron Pillow from All Modern
- Green Pillow from All Modern
- Throw Blanket from All Modern
- Decorative Blue Bird from All Modern
- Rug from West Elm
So, is Charming Cottage your style? If not, how would you define your style and your home design?