A La Carte Design Item
- Mood Board - Design Board
This a la carte item is for you if:
You need a colour and style scheme
You can handle the details, you just need a launching point
What is a Design Board?
A design board is a summary of your design concept. It shows you images of the key furniture and accessory pieces for your room as well as paint colour and other important elements.
What is a Mood Board?
A mood board is a collection of unrelated images that start to give you the feeling you want to achieve in your space. Typically you can imagine the colour scheme for your room from the mood board.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose the Design Concept Package that suits your needs
2. Add to Cart and make your purchase
3. You will get an email shortly from me that will include a Style Questionnaire that you must fill out so I can learn more about you, your style, and your needs. I will also ask for room dimensions, and images. If you have any inspiration images, this is also the time to send them my way (or point me in the direction of your Pinterest Board)
4. Depending on your package, I will contact you in a 1 - 2 weeks for first draft of floor plan and/or design board. You will approve the started design or we can make some changes. This is to let me know if I'm on the right track.
5. In another 1 - 2 weeks, your package will be complete! I will email your final package in PDF format via email.
6. It's your turn! Time to make your purchases and install your design.
7. Enjoy your space! Sit back relax...and think about what your next project will be!